We are hiring! If you would like to apply for one of the positions below, please send your resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aluminum Railing Installers
- We are an expanding aluminum railing manufacturer and installation company in Port Coquitlam, serving the lower mainland. We are looking for members to join our installation team, who possess the willingness to learn and grow with our business.
- Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Able to work individually or as part of a team, with minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Organized, efficient, and accurate work habits
- Able to read blueprints or building drawings is an asset
- Ability to work with imperial measures
- Good math skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and stick to tight schedules
- Must be able to work safely and comfortably at heights and follow site specific fall protection plans
- A valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Physically fit to lift up ton 50 lbs
- Knowledge and understanding of basic railing codes is an asset
- Familiarity with towing a utility trailer is an asset but not required
No experience required as training is available for the right candidates.
Standard work week: 4 days per week, 10 hours per day, with potential for overtime during the busy season.
This is a permanent position with COMPETITIVE wages and benefits.
Starting wages: $15 to $20 per hour depending on experience.
While we thank all that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.